ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.
ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Temporal Nocturne
Temporal Nocturne

[private w/Temporal Nocturne] Roommates - Page 2 Empty Re: [private w/Temporal Nocturne] Roommates

Sat 04 Nov 2017, 19:22
The young Healer to be's ears perked a bit at the new tone in her roomate's voice. The shading in the other's emotions changed, and she felt a thought being shut down. Maybe being a little Patrician wasn't all that fun after all. She pushed those thoughts out of her head. Of course it was fun. How could anyone not be happy to be a Noble? Especially one of this Prydon thing?
She spoke quietly, afraid of what the answer might be, trying not to offend.
"There's a Festival coming up in a few days. Those are always the best, and everyone's invited. I don't remember ever having a Patrician at one of our Festivals, even a little one, beggin' your pardon, Miss. But you'd be very welcome. Wanna come?"
Patrician C. Oakdown
Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin
http://academiagallifreya.forumotion.com

[private w/Temporal Nocturne] Roommates - Page 2 Empty Re: [private w/Temporal Nocturne] Roommates

Sat 04 Nov 2017, 19:31
Cassandra cocked her head to the side, considering. Her family wouldn't allow something like this, but it's not like she had to tell them... "Absolutely," she responded, already excited about the upcoming adventure. "I can't wait."

"When one of the high-ranking Cousins of my House throws a banquet, they always ask people to call in ahead of time so they know how many guests to expect. Should we tell someone I'm coming with you? How can I reach your family?"
Temporal Nocturne
Temporal Nocturne

Sat 04 Nov 2017, 19:39
The young Healer smiled to herself.
"Ain't nothing fancy like that back home. I'll send them a message and let them know you're coming. Ain't formal. Just so's they know how many chairs and such they're gonna need. And maybe there's an extra...something around so's it'll be more like what you're used to."
Patrician C. Oakdown
Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin

Wed 24 Jan 2018, 21:37
She let out a high-pitched noise of delight that was definitely not a squee. "I'm so excited to meet all of your family!" she chirped happily. "And I'm so excited for you to meet mine too. I'm sure they won't mind the fact that you're not from any of the Cities."
Temporal Nocturne
Temporal Nocturne

Wed 24 Jan 2018, 21:51
The young Drylander smiled to herself at the high-pitched noise of delight the other made. Really, these high-borns were so full of themselves that sometimes it was easy to forget that they were people just like every other Gallifreyan. Maybe there was hope for this one.
She shuffled, a little nervous. She couldn't meet the other's eyes.
"That's right kind. My family doesn't have much, but we like having visitors. Ain't had a Big...a Patrician visit in a long time..." She changed the subject, still nervous.
"Could you mebbe teach me how to be all proper afore we visit your family? Don't want to embarrass you or make a fool of myself...."
Patrician C. Oakdown
Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin

Wed 01 Aug 2018, 20:01
Cassandra looked down. "You sure you want that?" they asked. "I can try to teach you a few things, but I think your best bet is just to pretend to be me. Everyone's always talking about how well-behaved and proper I am. It's not very fun when you want to be something else sometimes."
Temporal Nocturne
Temporal Nocturne

Tue 07 Aug 2018, 20:52
The Healer to be's eyes went wide.
"Pretend to be you? If'n it's okay with you...I ain't tryin' to be contrary...I'd prefer if you could teach me proper. I don't want to mess it up. Ever since I was Taken...I mean...relocated by them Patricians, I've been told I'm putting on airs. No one says it, but this thing I got, I can hear them thinking it."
She looked up at the other one, hoping the plea in her eyes would be recognized.
Patrician C. Oakdown
Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin

Fri 10 Aug 2018, 17:18
The young Patrician looked down. "Well," they said, "if it helps, I don't think you're putting on airs. I can try to teach you what you know, but when it's just us, I think I'd like it better if you could just talk to me. Everyone not a Patrician always treats me like I'm above them, and I'm not."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum