ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

Go down
View user profile

Technician Class

on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 17:28
The technician class is a new class of the Gallifreyan Tradition where its members are more technologically adept and trained than in other paths within the GT. Technicians will be the forefront in the digital creation, collection, and storage of information about the GT and its activities online, including a focus on the updation and then upkeep of the wikia.

Due to its uses in the internet, especially in services that the GT utilises most, html will become the main coding language taught to those entering the technician class. As well as this, the course will also include a higher amount of theory than most people tend to assume in such a track, especially as the GT covers several state and country laws.

Applicants are not expected to have any previous knowledge of computing, and in fact this lack is assumed at the beginning of the course, so please do not feel overwhelmed and unwilling to join due to this.

Anyone who is interested in becoming a member of the Technician class, please sign up below with your name, pronouns and discord username.

Mɛlɛb’ɪkɪmɑnuk’ip’ətalt̪ɔsɾuwawimamiɾtad || Chapter: Arcalian || Rank: Senior Technician || Pronouns: she/her or they/them 
View user profilehttp://prydonianprincess.tumblr.com

Re: Technician Class

on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 17:37
I'm interested! My name's Raven, pronouns they/them, and my discord name is SometimesRaven#9459

Zomopɛngwimɑnowɛb’ɪkɛninɛskələstɹəlungbɑrotɹotadandɛlɑnas || Adoptive cousin of the Prydonian Chapter || Houses Aesculus and Lungbarrow || they/them ||
View user profile

on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 18:27
I'm also interested! alienated, she/her or they/them pronouns, discord name alienated#3894
View user profile

on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 20:19
I'm interested. The Watcher, ze/zem (they/them is also acceptable), aevios #6850

View user profilehttp://ravenflyingabove.deviantart.com/

on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 21:38
Azura she/her azura81/waywardpatrex#7837

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum