ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.
ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Smolblondetimetot

A place where Taurus belongs (open roleplay for anyone to join) Empty A place where Taurus belongs (open roleplay for anyone to join)

Thu 16 Nov 2017, 21:22
The lowtown of gallifrey seemed a little different, but taurus seemed to love it. He could be himself without judging looks from timelords, and disgusted timetots and their cousins pulling them away away from him. Many timelords in general looked down on taurusadvoratrelundar, wondering if he was even sane at times. And he was aware of the rude comments, but noone thought that he could hear what they were saying. Leela and Romana were the few people who heard it, too. In fact, Leela was the one currently in lowtown with taurus. She was walking around with taurus holding her finger, and a satchel around her shoulder. "This must be the place Romana told us about," she said. As she was talking, Taurus saw a few children playing and grabbed Leela's arm, tugging her towards the children. "Little one, what is it you want?" Leela asked. Taurus let go of her arm and started to run towards the scene, but bumped into someone in the midst.he fell down, landing on his back, and he cried out in pain.
Temporal Nocturne
Temporal Nocturne

A place where Taurus belongs (open roleplay for anyone to join) Empty Re: A place where Taurus belongs (open roleplay for anyone to join)

Thu 16 Nov 2017, 23:01
It was one of her rare days off, one where classes were not not in session, and the Cousins weren't demanding her attention for their splinters and headaches and stubbed toes. She was in the low city, unusual for her, and not necessarily the best place for an Empath, but it was better than the disdain of the Lungbarrows and the Time Lords.
She was lost in thought, tugging absently at the white tunic under her Dryander clothes, when she heard a sharp cry of pain. It sounded like a small child, hurt and scared. She followed the sound and her Empathy and found herself looking at a small Time Tot on his back in the street. She stopped. She knew full well that she wasn't supposed to even look at a Time Lord, even one that was injured, but surely a small, scared Time Tot didn't fall under that restriction?
She went over to the small Patrician and knelt next to him.
"M'lord...?"
Smolblondetimetot

A place where Taurus belongs (open roleplay for anyone to join) Empty Re: A place where Taurus belongs (open roleplay for anyone to join)

Thu 16 Nov 2017, 23:11
Taurus looked up at the drylander. He realized that they were looking at him, and he then looked around, wondering where Leela had gone to. He started to fuss and cry, and got up and tugged at the drylander's arm. "Leela!"he squeaked, wondering where the human went.

Sent from Topic'it App
Temporal Nocturne
Temporal Nocturne

Sat 18 Nov 2017, 21:20
The Drylander sat cross-legged in front of the small child. This one's thoughts were different from the rest. Not bad or wrong, just...different. She knew the small one wanted someone named Leela. She started...surely not that Leela, the one who lived in the Citadel, who knew Lady President Romanadvoratrelundar...she shook her head to clear it.
She spoke softly, projecting a feeling of calm towards her newest charge, keeping him safe from the thoughts around him, not silencing them, dimming them so he would not be overwhelmed. She waited to see how the little one would respond.
Smolblondetimetot

Sat 18 Nov 2017, 21:30
Taurus gave a look of curiosity at the healer. He slowly tugged at her hand and pointed toward the other timetots who were kicking a ball around. He wanted to play with them, but didn't know how they would react to a highborn. . He came back to the thought of finding Leela, and tried to send a telepathic connection to his mom, Romana. He couldn't get a signal back and he grabbed at the healers arm, tugging it forward. "Find Leela!" He yelled, quite frustrated that Leela was nowhere to be found.

Sent from Topic'it App
Temporal Nocturne
Temporal Nocturne

Sat 18 Nov 2017, 22:22
"Find Leela," the little one yelled. She smiled to herself. That much she could do. Or at least try to help this one find Miss Leela. There was only one Leela on Gallifrey that the Healer knew of, and she was...unique. She cocked her head, realizing that she had felt something else...that telepathy thing she was learning about, but not the way she was learning to use it. It was from the child, but not directed at her.
She went where the Time Tot led her, following the little one's lead, feeling his frustration at the entire situation. She wondered if the child could send out an empathic signal to Leela. Maybe she could make it a little stronger...
Smolblondetimetot

Sat 18 Nov 2017, 22:49
Taurus led the healer around, and while they were walking, they both heard a crash and someone yelling "rassilon damnit, Savage!" Which caused Taurus to break free from leading the healer and to run towards Leela. "Taurus, not right now!" Leela said, in the middle of picking a few items up that had toppled over. It was glass, and taurus was captivated by it and had the idea to run through it to get to Leela. She caught him running towards it and ran towards him, picking him up. "Not today little one, Romana would kill me if you got hurt," Leela said. "But I am glad you are alive," she said, relief in her tone. She looked forward and saw you standing there, and asked you a question. "You are the one who helped him find me?" She asked.

Sent from Topic'it App
Temporal Nocturne
Temporal Nocturne

Sat 18 Nov 2017, 22:58
She followed as the young Time Tot led her through the streets, slightly in awe that a highborn would be willing to be seen with her. She heard a crash and a shout of "Rassilon dammit, Savage," and took a fighting stance before she realized that the shout wasn't directed at her. The little one broke free and ran towards the shout...towards glass that had fallen everywhere...she was about to chase after her charge when she saw the one they had been looking for. Leela. Miss Leela.
Leela had caught the child before he could get hurt. Satisfied that the child was back with the who would protect him, she turned to leave, but was stopped but a voice asking "You are the one who helped find him?"
She looked down, as was proper for a Drylander speaking to someone of higher rank.
"I...suppose I am, ma'am. Didn't mean no disrespect by it, I just saw him all hurt and scared, and he told me 'find Leela,' and..." her voice trailed off before she could embarrass or incriminate herself further.
Smolblondetimetot

Sat 18 Nov 2017, 23:05
"you can look at me, as I am like you," she said trying her best to sympathize with the healer. "This is taurusadvoratrelundar," Leela said, introducing Taurus to you. "He is different than most timelords, and is a very smart child," Leela said. Taurus reached out to be held by the healer. "He likes you alot," Leela said, smiling.
Temporal Nocturne
Temporal Nocturne

Sun 26 Nov 2017, 22:31
She blinked at Leela, then looked directly at her, shaking a little. She turned her attention to the small child, who was reaching out to her, and took the small one in her arms.
"Hello, m'Lord Taurusdvoratrelundar. It's right nice to meet you proper." She looked at Leela again.
"Like me?"
Smolblondetimetot

Sun 26 Nov 2017, 23:26
"I am often not allowed to look up at timelords, for they scowl at me like an angry wolf," she said. "When.. I first came to gallifrey, I was happily married with Andred.. until he disappeared. It was like a sudden storm came through the night and swept me away," she said. "Even half..I am not allowed to say the organization..taurus..." She trailed off. She came back to reality a second later. "Romana can tell you, or someone else who is like her. Beware of torvald, as he is a very suspicious man. And speak no word of the name that is lyria," she said really quietly so taurus wouldn't hear.
azura
azura
http://ravenflyingabove.deviantart.com/

Mon 04 Dec 2017, 23:15
Strolling along in Lowtown she heard the crash and the shouts and thought to herself hehe at least it's not me this time breaking something. Jasna decided she do some outdoor drawing since she did not have any classes today. She looked around and noticed the Timetot and the healer hmm they'll do she climbed up on to a building and began sketching them from above.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum