ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

A school of tradition and heritage for the children of Gallifrey on earth. All are welcome.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  PublicationsPublications  Log inLog in  

The Gallifreyan Tradition Homework Club

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zomomalungbarrowtodonos

PostSubject: The Gallifreyan Tradition Homework Club   Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Welcome all,

In my time here I have taken on many of our varied Courses -- some might argue too many -- and I have noticed a growing trend of missed assignments and struggling students, myself included.

As such, I have decided to open up a Discord server dedicated to discussing and aiding each other in our various assignments. As this is a space for helping as well as learning, all are welcome here, even if you are not yet part of a class but are just interested in seeing and helping us out. 

The permanent invite link to the server is here: https://discord.gg/Y7ePSUt

And thusfar, outside of the individual workshops, the roles we have are as follows:

Student: for all those studying in a course right now
Tutor: for all those teaching a course right now
Interested Participant: for all those not currently part of a course, but whom is interested in participating or just wishes to help other people
Initiated: for all those who have passed the Initiation Workshop and been Initiated into the Society

Zomamɑlungbɑrotadanas || Adoptive cousin of the Prydonian Chapter || House Lungbarrow || they/them ||
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prydonianprincess.tumblr.com

The Gallifreyan Tradition Homework Club
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1