ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

A school of tradition and heritage for the children of Gallifrey on earth. All are welcome.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  PublicationsPublications  Log inLog in  

happiness through acceptance, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thevoiceoflightcity

PostSubject: happiness through acceptance, etc.    Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:53 am

not 100% on whether i should be doing one of these, given that i've been around on discord for some time now, but i understand there might be people here who aren't on discord? so 

(i'm even less sure what 'act as you would on gallifrey' means, esp. since i'm pretty sure that i would have been just as bad at gallifreyan social norms as i am at the human, except in the sense that 'i live in a hole in the rock and read books and don't want to talk to people' is a social norm, which considering dromei i guess it kind of is)

hello my name is lightcity; i'm not gallifrey, as far as i can tell; i am here for memes and moral support and opportunities to infodump about faction paradox and that's it really. dromei / INTP / virgo sun, taurus moon, scorpio rising / toootally not a squid thing from the dawn of time / queer as hell my dude / specifically sapphic ace nb - i like ey/eir/em aesthetically speaking but don't consider any neutral set to be misgendering / rich (mostly) abled white kid / low-empathy autistic / tired 

i think that covers everything (?) i am here specifically on the forums because i heard there was rp somewhere here and i finally decided i should make an account

cthulhu fthagn, divine and perfect paradox, love from the voice of light city, etc.

Faemon

PostSubject: Re: happiness through acceptance, etc.    Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Welcome, anciently exhausted not-cephalopod!

Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin

PostSubject: Re: happiness through acceptance, etc.    Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:49 pm

HI LIGHTCITY!!!!!

Okay, my apologies for breaking the Rule of Conduct. I'm just excited to see you here! Hopefully, we can get this forum up to a somewhat significant level of activity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://academiagallifreya.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: happiness through acceptance, etc.    

Back to top Go down

happiness through acceptance, etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1