ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA

A forum for the Gallifreyan Tradition Society's members and those who are curious about Gallifreyan reconstruction.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterPublicationsLog in

Kimi’s Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Kimi’s Introduction   Sat 14 Oct 2017, 10:25

Hello everyone! My name is Kimi (my Gallifreyan name) and this is my introduction post. I apologise in advance if I post something in the wrong category, I am not used to forums and I’m using this on my phone and tablet browsers. I have recently Awakened as Gallifreyankin and if you’re interested, here is my canon. In my canon, I was Loomed in the House of Lungbarrow and the Tenth Doctor was one of my three biological parents. I was killed in the Time War but regenerated and somehow escaped Gallifrey. I reunited with my father and we went on adventures together. Besides GT and other Gallifreyan related things, I am an Eclectic witch with a strong interest in Pop Culture Witchcraft and Spiritwork. I’m also Autistic and I do have a system of Tulpas and Soulbonds? Kinda. Sorta but not really?

I will do my best to be more active on here!

Last edited by KimmyChi on Sat 16 Dec 2017, 11:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kimi’s Introduction   Wed 08 Nov 2017, 19:50

Greetings, Candidate Kimmy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://academiagallifreya.forumotion.com

Kimi’s Introduction
Page 1 of 1