ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

A school of tradition and heritage for the children of Gallifrey on earth. All are welcome.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  PublicationsPublications  Log inLog in  

Memories of things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patrician Shilo

PostSubject: Memories of things   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:59 pm

[size=32]Memory is a very interesting thing. Although we assume it started, most Studies have shown that recreating memories is an extremely creative process. Since I have noticed a decided decline in activity, rather than go through this chapter and pick what I feel is the most important sections of how are memory effects us and is impacted by Nur divergency I would like each of you to go through the various links in this chapter and tell me what you think. I will be by through again on Wednesday to see what you all have found, and I am looking forward to your commentary.[/size]

[size=32]In addition to this I am very curious why no one has been responding on the class threads I have been posting, is there any particular reason for this? I am hoping to make this accessible and interesting as possible and would appreciate your feedback.[/size]

[size=32]http://www.intropsych.com/ch06-memory/index.html[/size]

Faemon

PostSubject: Re: Memories of things   Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:30 am

Greetings, Patrician! Please forgive my negligence in notifying you that, having taken on two other courses here, I have mismanaged my time.

I hope to still be able to catch up with all the information and assignments that I have missed in this course, and thank you for sparing us your thought and valuable time to impart these lessons so regularly.

Zomomalungbarrowtodonos

PostSubject: Re: Memories of things   Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Apologies for how absent I have been in responding and partaking in these lessons. With the amount of other classes I'm taking, and my full-time job on top of this, I have had to manage my time based on how much mental effort/spoons each lesson takes. With the long lecture-format and amount of reading and thinking for myself rather than active, current conversation these lessons contain, I'm afraid that means I have to dedicate less time to it. I also struggle in situations where I have to provide my own commentary without anyone immediate to bounce off of, so I often find that while things are interesting, I have nothing to say.

I try my best, however, and I always try to read and retain what we learn even if I do not respond -- your commentary parts of the lessons are actually far easier for me to retain than the reading material itself. I'll try to do better, I'm sorry.

Zomamɑlungbɑrotadanas || Adoptive cousin of the Prydonian Chapter || House Lungbarrow || they/them ||
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prydonianprincess.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of things   

Back to top Go down

Memories of things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1