ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

A school of tradition and heritage for the children of Gallifrey on earth. All are welcome.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  PublicationsPublications  Log inLog in  

[private w/Temporal Nocturne] Roommates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Temporal Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: [private w/Temporal Nocturne] Roommates   Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:22 pm

The young Healer to be's ears perked a bit at the new tone in her roomate's voice. The shading in the other's emotions changed, and she felt a thought being shut down. Maybe being a little Patrician wasn't all that fun after all. She pushed those thoughts out of her head. Of course it was fun. How could anyone not be happy to be a Noble? Especially one of this Prydon thing?
She spoke quietly, afraid of what the answer might be, trying not to offend.
"There's a Festival coming up in a few days. Those are always the best, and everyone's invited. I don't remember ever having a Patrician at one of our Festivals, even a little one, beggin' your pardon, Miss. But you'd be very welcome. Wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [private w/Temporal Nocturne] Roommates   Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Cassandra cocked her head to the side, considering. Her family wouldn't allow something like this, but it's not like she had to tell them... "Absolutely," she responded, already excited about the upcoming adventure. "I can't wait."

"When one of the high-ranking Cousins of my House throws a banquet, they always ask people to call in ahead of time so they know how many guests to expect. Should we tell someone I'm coming with you? How can I reach your family?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://academiagallifreya.forumotion.com
Temporal Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: [private w/Temporal Nocturne] Roommates   Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:39 pm

The young Healer smiled to herself.
"Ain't nothing fancy like that back home. I'll send them a message and let them know you're coming. Ain't formal. Just so's they know how many chairs and such they're gonna need. And maybe there's an extra...something around so's it'll be more like what you're used to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [private w/Temporal Nocturne] Roommates   

Back to top Go down

[private w/Temporal Nocturne] Roommates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2