ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

Go down
View user profile

Re: [private w/Temporal Nocturne] Roommates

on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 19:22
The young Healer to be's ears perked a bit at the new tone in her roomate's voice. The shading in the other's emotions changed, and she felt a thought being shut down. Maybe being a little Patrician wasn't all that fun after all. She pushed those thoughts out of her head. Of course it was fun. How could anyone not be happy to be a Noble? Especially one of this Prydon thing?
She spoke quietly, afraid of what the answer might be, trying not to offend.
"There's a Festival coming up in a few days. Those are always the best, and everyone's invited. I don't remember ever having a Patrician at one of our Festivals, even a little one, beggin' your pardon, Miss. But you'd be very welcome. Wanna come?"
Admin
View user profilehttp://academiagallifreya.forumotion.com

on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 19:31
Cassandra cocked her head to the side, considering. Her family wouldn't allow something like this, but it's not like she had to tell them... "Absolutely," she responded, already excited about the upcoming adventure. "I can't wait."

"When one of the high-ranking Cousins of my House throws a banquet, they always ask people to call in ahead of time so they know how many guests to expect. Should we tell someone I'm coming with you? How can I reach your family?"
View user profile

on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 19:39
The young Healer smiled to herself.
"Ain't nothing fancy like that back home. I'll send them a message and let them know you're coming. Ain't formal. Just so's they know how many chairs and such they're gonna need. And maybe there's an extra...something around so's it'll be more like what you're used to."
Admin
View user profilehttp://academiagallifreya.forumotion.com

on Wed 24 Jan 2018, 21:37
She let out a high-pitched noise of delight that was definitely not a squee. "I'm so excited to meet all of your family!" she chirped happily. "And I'm so excited for you to meet mine too. I'm sure they won't mind the fact that you're not from any of the Cities."
View user profile

on Wed 24 Jan 2018, 21:51
The young Drylander smiled to herself at the high-pitched noise of delight the other made. Really, these high-borns were so full of themselves that sometimes it was easy to forget that they were people just like every other Gallifreyan. Maybe there was hope for this one.
She shuffled, a little nervous. She couldn't meet the other's eyes.
"That's right kind. My family doesn't have much, but we like having visitors. Ain't had a Big...a Patrician visit in a long time..." She changed the subject, still nervous.
"Could you mebbe teach me how to be all proper afore we visit your family? Don't want to embarrass you or make a fool of myself...."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum