ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

A school of tradition and heritage for the children of Gallifrey on earth. All are welcome.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  PublicationsPublications  Log inLog in  

Reconstructing the Great Houses-- could it be finally happening?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin

PostSubject: Reconstructing the Great Houses-- could it be finally happening?   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:31 pm

When I've spoken about reconstructing the Great Houses, it's always been with the assumption that it would not happen in the forseeable future. But since I've gotten up to Columbus, it's started to become just that little bit more possible.

It won't be Oakdown that I'll be reconstructing. In light of recent events, my roommate (known here as Wild Healer) and I have decided that it's time for something new. As some of you may know, she is a cousin of the House of Lungbarrow by adoption. She and I have a theory, that we were meant to have the friendship that Koschei and Theta never got to fully enjoy. (Also yes, we both ship Thoschei, but please do not ship us. She's like family to me, that would be weird.) 

Anyway, because of this, we've decided (since, honestly, we're the only ones capable of making such decisions) that the best decision would be to combine our Houses. 

Which, while still a vague idea, is more than we had two weeks ago, so honestly this is exciting for me.

Patrician Cassandra of House Oakdown | They/them | Prydon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://academiagallifreya.forumotion.com
The HIY System
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the Great Houses-- could it be finally happening?   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 pm

That's really exciting!

Patrician Shilo

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the Great Houses-- could it be finally happening?   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:11 pm

This is extremely exciting. I can't wait to see how this goes.

azura

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the Great Houses-- could it be finally happening?   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:20 pm

Cool!

alienated

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the Great Houses-- could it be finally happening?   Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:18 am

That is exciting! I'm also curious about how reconstruction would work for the other chapters since there isn't much canon information, as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the Great Houses-- could it be finally happening?   Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:41 am

The great thing about reconstructing the Houses is that it doesn't necessarily have to be based in canon unless someone remembers something. Healer Isa and I remember being of Lungbarrow and Oakdown respectively, therefore we're bringing those experiences into our work.

Patrician Cassandra of House Oakdown | They/them | Prydon
Back to top Go down
Temporal Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the Great Houses-- could it be finally happening?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:46 pm

"Those Who Bear Witness."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the Great Houses-- could it be finally happening?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconstructing the Great Houses-- could it be finally happening?   

Back to top Go down

Reconstructing the Great Houses-- could it be finally happening?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1