ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

A school of tradition and heritage for the children of Gallifrey on earth. All are welcome.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  PublicationsPublications  Log inLog in  

Romana's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Romana's Introduction   Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Hello, and welcome all to the Gallifreyan Tradition. My name is Romana and I am one of the First Council.

Once upon a time in a galaxy far away, (and in another life) I was Romanadvoratrelundar of the house Heartshaven. Notorious renegade of the Doctor, Rebel Alliance freedom fighter, freer of the Tharils, and later on; President of the High Council of Gallifrey.

As within the Gallifreyan Tradition, I most enjoy the spiritual aspects of it; focusing on bettering oneself and the world piece by piece.

I myself have been a witch for over 8 years and I hope to be able to bring some of that knowledge - along with my other special spiritual talents to help members connect with their ancestral Gallifreyan roots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Romana's Introduction   Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:11 pm

Welcome, Councillor. Your presence here honors us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://academiagallifreya.forumotion.com
Mina Blue

PostSubject: Mina's intro   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello I'm Mina, and I'm a Patrician. I hail from the Arcalian Chapter, though I do not remember much more than that about my origins.

I suppose I'm what could be called an outrider or a wanderer; being possessed by an incurable restlessness and curiosity about the greater universe, my crew and I rarely ever came home, though we were associated with the Rebel Alliance for a long time. That attitude has stayed with me even now, so while you probably won't see me socially participating very much, I will check in from time to time and am always down to contribute in whatever way is needed of me.

Of the Gallifreyan Tradition, I enjoy many aspects of it, and I've especially admired Cassandra for her bravery and gumption in bringing us all together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrician C. Oakdown
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Romana's Introduction   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Mina Blue wrote:
Hello I'm Mina, and I'm a Patrician. I hail from the Arcalian Chapter, though I do not remember much more than that about my origins.

I suppose I'm what could be called an outrider or a wanderer; being possessed by an incurable restlessness and curiosity about the greater universe, my crew and I rarely ever came home, though we were associated with the Rebel Alliance for a long time. That attitude has stayed with me even now, so while you probably won't see me socially participating very much, I will check in from time to time and am always down to contribute in whatever way is needed of me.

Of the Gallifreyan Tradition, I enjoy many aspects of it, and I've especially admired Cassandra for her bravery and gumption in bringing us all together.
Perhaps it would be better to make your own introduction thread, Patrician.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://academiagallifreya.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romana's Introduction   

Back to top Go down

Romana's Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1