ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

A school of tradition and heritage for the children of Gallifrey on earth. All are welcome.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  PublicationsPublications  Log inLog in  

Mel's Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mel

PostSubject: Mel's Intro   Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:24 am

Greetings all, I am Mel, and I use a lot of pronouns to refer to myself as I'm still trying to work out what is a gender, so I generally respond to any. I joined GT around 1 1/2 months ago, after looking for some way of integrating both my views of Gallifrey (which, obviously, are much-more positive than the majority of people who are around online) and the fact I'm River Song kin.

On here, I will also be roleplaying a highly AU version of myself, where rather than ending up with the Silence and growing up in 1960s Florida, I instead ended up becoming part of the Gallifreyan Academy where I am also a member of the Arcalian chapter.

I am attempting to be as active as I can be, but I am moving house in September and I need to do a heck of a lot of cleaning and sorting before I can even start packing, so I can't promise how often I can be on here until I am settled later. 

I hope everyone has a good day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The HIY System
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mel's Intro   Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:40 am

Welcome, Mel!

Mel's Intro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1