ACADEMIA GALLIFREYA
Welcome to Academia Gallifreya! Please log in to proceed.

A school of tradition and heritage for the children of Gallifrey on earth. All are welcome.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  PublicationsPublications  Log inLog in  

HIY System Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The HIY System
Admin

PostSubject: HIY System Introduction   Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:14 pm

Hello, we're the Home is You System, a DID system with several members involved in the Gallifreyan Tradition. The members who will be actively posting here are:

Clara, who was a member of the House of Jade Dreamers and a member of the Sisterhood of Karn in one of her canons and is a member of the Gallifreyan Tradition Council/a Patrician. She is also a fictive of Clara Oswald from Doctor Who, and one of the co-hosts of our system. She had a second more recent past life as a Cerulean, but she doesn't remember much about it.

Aurore (or Han) was a Deltoran emerald dragon in their past life, and is also a member of the Council as a representative of the Dromeian chapter/a Patrician. Their values align well with Gallifreyan values, so they are interested in the reconstruction.

I, Julesy, do not have any Gallifreyan past lives that I know of. I am the original of this system, and interested in the reconstruction of Gallifrey. I am the temporary Scendles Chapter Advisor and a member of the Council/a Patrician.

Theta is a non-canon fictive of the Thirteenth Doctor from Doctor Who, and also participates in GT.

You may also see Kara Danvers and Missy/Koschei Oakdown on this server as they're interested, but they are not members of the Council or Patricians.

Our main interests are psychology, especially multiplicity, and education on issues of consent and morality. We hope you have a great time on Academia Gallifreya!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HIY System Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1